Basement Remodeling In Beverly Hills MI
Updating your basement is a great way to add value to a home and expand its functional space. For the best basement remodeling Beverly Hills MI has to offer, look no further than Rebuilding Michigan. We offer affordable, flexible remodeling packages that provide luxury, comfort, and aesthetic appeal all at the same time. Let us show you what we are capable of.
Our Beverly Hills remodeling packages start at $3,995, and they feature a variety of upgrades for any home. Common basement plans include:
- Sturdy 2×4 studded walls
- 1/2 inch drywall, properly textured and sanded
- Primed and painted walls with long-lasting Sherwin Williams Paint
- Flat black ceilings for a seamless looking basement
Our special pricing is based on a 400 square foot basement, but we can adapt our prices to suit whatever size basement you have. Create a man cave fit for a king or a mother-in-law suite that anyone would want to stay in. It’s all up to you!
Add A Bathroom For $2,225
You can bring extra function to your basement by adding a bathroom to your remodeling package. The $2,225 add-on includes:
- 24″ oak vanity and sink top
- Brushed nickel faucet
- 2 bulb light fixture
- Brand new “all-in-one” toilet at standard height
- Paint, primed, and textured walls
- …and much more!
This package does not include relocating the drain, but that option is available upon request. Adding a bathroom to your basement finishing in Michigan could improve the value of the space and make it even more usable for guests and family members. Contact us today to learn more about this option.
Popular Add-Ons For Basement Remodeling In Beverly Hills MI
If you want to get even more out of your Beverly Hills basement, consider adding one of the a la carte add-ons listed below. Your options include:
- Extra Bathroom: Includes toilet, vanity, sink, tiled floor, light fixture and paint – $999
- Shower and Tiled Walls: Many new styles to choose from – $845
- Recessed Lighting: Only $55/light
- Advanced R-13 Insulation: Sure to cut the cost of your energy bills – $5.00/linear foot
- New Carpet: Only $2.25/square yard
- New Padding: Only $1.25/square yard
- Trim Molding: Only $5.25/linear foot
- Drywall Clothes Closet: Fully functional for additional storage – $300
- Under Stair Storage Room: Also available under the access door – $385
We can bundle your services so you get a great deal no matter how big your project may be. Rebuilding Michigan offers custom basement remodeling to suit any budget. Call us today to learn more about our exciting basement remodeling in the Detroit metro.
Benefits Of Basement Finishing In Michigan
Debating whether or not you should renovate your basement in Beverly Hills? Doing so could lead to a big profit margin when you go to sell your Michigan home. The more space you have to offer, the more buyers you will draw in. A basement that is complete with a kitchen and bathroom could also be used as an income rental while you live in your home. Whether you upgrade for yourself or for your future profit line, you can get a lot out of basement finishing Beverly Hills, MI.