Are you looking for a place in your own home to hang out with the guys, watch TV, play games, and relax? Let the team at Rebuilding Michigan help you design your very own man cave. We can transform any room in your home into the perfect man cave for you – including basements, spare bedrooms, attics or even a garage! Our team will sit down with you and listen to exactly what you would like to incorporate into your man cave and then come up with a perfect design for the space that you have available. Here are some of our most popular design ideas:
Most Popular “Man Cave” Design Ideas
- Game Room: Do you love to play games with your buddies? We can include your favorite traditional and video games into your game themed man cave. Pool table, poker, darts, air hockey, XBOX, old school arcade games, and board games are some of the top on the list but if you have other games that you want to include, just let our team know. We can help you display the various games and keep them organized in your man cave.
- Home Theater: One of our most popular man caves is a home theater. We can design a room with great sound and seating to invite buddies over to watch your favorite flicks or sporting events!
- Music Studio: Do you play the guitar, drums, or enjoy listening to music with friends and family. Our music studio can be tailored to the genre you love most.
- Sports Collector: Are you a sports fan? If you have special sports memorabilia that you want to display, put it all out in your man cave. Baseball, basketball, hockey, jerseys, cards, we can design a room that will highlight your favorite items.
- Beer Bar: Another popular man cave design is a bar where you can serve your favorite adult beverages – beer, mixed drinks, wine – we can design a bar for you to serve your friends as well as plenty of storage for snacks!
Turn your Dream for a Man Cave into a Reality
If you are thinking about adding a man cave to your home, contact the contractors at Rebuilding Michigan. We will set up a free consultation and help take your vision and make it into a reality. We can discuss your budget, the features and theme you want, and space options (remodeling existing space or building a new addition). Call us at (800) 786-0100 for more information.