Basement Remodeling In Sterling Heights MI
Want to make your home even better than it already is? If so, you might want to consider finishing your basement. Rebuilding Michigan offers the best basement remodeling Sterling Heights MI has ever seen, and we love working with new customers on a regular basis. Let us know what kind of space you want to create under your home, and we will put it together for you.
The basement remodeling services at Rebuilding Michigan start as low as $3,995 for a 400 square foot basement. In that price package, you will get:
- Sturdy 2×4 studded walls
- 1/2 inch drywall, properly textured and sanded
- Primed and painted walls with long-lasting Sherwin Williams Paint
- Flat black ceilings for a seamless looking basement
We can work on basements much larger than 400 square feet, and we will make sure you still get a good deal in the end. Call us today to obtain a free quote for your Sterling Heights basement remodeling, and we will make sure you’re satisfied.
Add A Bathroom For $2,225
Adding a bathroom to your basement will make it more convenient and more versatile for a minimal investment. Our basement add-on package includes:
- 24″ oak vanity and sink top
- Brushed nickel faucet
- 2 bulb light fixture
- Brand new “all-in-one” toilet at standard height
- Paint, primed, and textured walls
- …and much more!
We can also relocate your drain for an additional fee if you have a spot picked out for your bathroom already. At the end of the day, we want you to be happy with every element of your basement.
Popular Add-Ons For Basement Remodeling In Sterling Heights MI
If you truly want to get the most out of your Sterling Heights basement remodeling, you should consider adding one of the a la carte features we offer at Rebuilding Michigan. These include:
- Extra Bathroom: Includes toilet, vanity, sink, tiled floor, light fixture and paint – $999
- Shower and Tiled Walls: Many new styles to choose from – $845
- Recessed Lighting: Only $55/light
- Advanced R-13 Insulation: Sure to cut the cost of your energy bills – $5.00/linear foot
- New Carpet: Only $2.25/square yard
- New Padding: Only $1.25/square yard
- Trim Molding: Only $5.25/linear foot
- Drywall Clothes Closet: Fully functional for additional storage – $300
- Under Stair Storage Room: Also available under the access door – $385
Whether you’re building a man cave or a family room in your basement, we can put together the perfect setup for your needs. Call us today to get a free quote for your basement finishing, and we will make sure you get a good deal.
Benefits Of Basement Finishing In Michigan
Is basement finishing worth the investment? Of course it is! In order to beat out the competition in the Sterling Heights housing market, you need to make your house stand out from the crowd. A finished basement could do the trick. You can get back most of the money you put into basement remodeling in Michigan when it comes time to sell the home. If you want to keep it well into the future, this will give you a chance to really enjoy your home in its entirety. The advantages are endless.
Call (800) 786-0100 Rebuilding Michigan For A Free Basement Remodeling Estimate In Sterling Heights MI Today