Basement Remodeling In Shelby Township MI
If you want the best basement remodeling Shelby Township MI has to offer, look no further than Rebuilding Michigan. We provide a number of professional home remodeling services in the Detroit metro, and we would love to find a way to work with you. Whether you need a home daycare or a downstairs den, we can make your basement come to life.
Our Shelby Township basement remodeling packages start at just $3,995. For that price, you can get a number of fantastic features, including:
- Sturdy 2×4 studded walls
- 1/2 inch drywall, properly textured and sanded
- Primed and painted walls with long-lasting Sherwin Williams Paint
- Flat black ceilings for a seamless looking basement
This package is based on a 400 square foot basement, but we can accommodate any size you may have to work with. To get an accurate quote for your project, call us today to speak with one of our customer service representatives.
Add A Bathroom For $2,225
If you really want to get the most out of your basement, you should think about adding a bathroom to it. Our $2,225 bathroom remodeling package includes:
- 24″ oak vanity and sink top
- Brushed nickel faucet
- 2 bulb light fixture
- Brand new “all-in-one” toilet at standard height
- Paint, primed, and textured walls
- …and much more!
We can relocate the drain for an additional fee if you would like your bathroom in a specific part of the basement. At the end of the day, we are here to ensure that you love your basement and every element in it.
Popular Add-Ons For Basement Remodeling In Shelby Township MI
We offer many a la carte add-ons that you could put with your Shelby Township basement remodeling. Some of the most popular ones include:
- Extra Bathroom: Includes toilet, vanity, sink, tiled floor, light fixture and paint – $999
- Shower and Tiled Walls: Many new styles to choose from – $845
- Recessed Lighting: Only $55/light
- Advanced R-13 Insulation: Sure to cut the cost of your energy bills – $5.00/linear foot
- New Carpet: Only $2.25/square yard
- New Padding: Only $1.25/square yard
- Trim Molding: Only $5.25/linear foot
- Drywall Clothes Closet: Fully functional for additional storage – $300
- Under Stair Storage Room: Also available under the access door – $385
We can make your basement look exactly like you want it to, no matter what you plan to use it for. As long as you are happy with the results, we know we have done our jobs.
Benefits Of Basement Finishing In Michigan
Basement remodeling may seem like an unnecessary expense, but it could do wonders for your home. If you go to sell your home in the near future, having a finished basement will significantly increase your buying pool. This will also improve the value of your home because you are adding useable square footage to the property, even if it’s been there the whole time. If you would rather keep your home, having a finished basement will allow you to enjoy your house even more. There is no downside to getting the best basement remodeling Shelby Township has to offer. Contact us today to learn more.