Basement Remodeling In Royal Oak MI
Looking for a new addition to add value and comfort to your home? Why not finish your basement? We offer the best basement remodeling in Royal Oak, Michigan, and we would love to show you the potential in your home. Let Rebuilding Michigan customize a basement that is perfect for you and your family.
Our basement finishing packages start at just $3,995. They include a variety of high-end features, such as:
- Sturdy 2×4 studded walls
- 1/2 inch drywall, properly textured and sanded
- Primed and painted walls with long-lasting Sherwin Williams Paint
- Flat black ceilings for a seamless looking basement
Our special pricing is based on a 400 square foot basement, but we can make adjustments for any size basement. Contact us to get a quote for your Royal Oak basement remodeling, and we will put together a great deal for you.
Add A Bathroom For $2,225
If you want to make your basement even more usable, consider adding a bathroom to it. This will help your guests and yourself enjoy the basement for as long as possible. Our bathroom addition package includes:
- 24″ oak vanity and sink top
- Brushed nickel faucet
- 2 bulb light fixture
- Brand new “all-in-one” toilet at standard height
- Paint, primed, and textured walls
- …and much more!
Drain relocation is not part of our $2,225 deal, but it is available for an additional fee. To learn more about what it would cost to get a bathroom included with the best basement remodeling Royal Oak MI has to offer, call Rebuilding Michigan today.
Popular Add-Ons For Basement Remodeling In Royal Oak MI
We have even more opportunities for you to make your basement your own with our a la carte features. These can be tacked onto an existing package for a low bundled rate. Popular choices include:
- Extra Bathroom: Includes toilet, vanity, sink, tiled floor, light fixture and paint – $999
- Shower and Tiled Walls: Many new styles to choose from – $845
- Recessed Lighting: Only $55/light
- Advanced R-13 Insulation: Sure to cut the cost of your energy bills – $5.00/linear foot
- New Carpet: Only $2.25/square yard
- New Padding: Only $1.25/square yard
- Trim Molding: Only $5.25/linear foot
- Drywall Clothes Closet: Fully functional for additional storage – $300
- Under Stair Storage Room: Also available under the access door – $385
We want to make your finished basement look and function exactly as you want it to. Just let us know what you’re looking for, and we will take care of the rest.
Benefits Of Basement Finishing In Michigan
Basement finishing in Royal Oak, MI can improve the sale value and buying appeal of your home in the future. Buyers love to see finished basements because they know they will not have to do any of that kind of work on their own. They also like the extra space this gives them in the house. If you plan on keeping your home for years to come, having a remodeled basement will allow you and your family to spend time together in another part of the house. Make it a game room, a theater room, a lounge, or whatever else you like. With Rebuilding Michigan, your Royal Oak basement remodeling is sure to be a success.